Monday, September 11, 2006

You may want to click on the links I put up on the right.

The first is the Academy of American poets which features tons of poems and great poets. Many of the living Academy poets win a lot of the big prizes. Its always been my secret dream to win the Yale Younger for my first book.

I have poety daily, which I check religiously everyday. They have some great poems from the countries best poets and journals. It's really helped me discover great poems.

Last I have Ron Silman's blog. I don't know much about him but he is supposed to be like the uberblogger of the poetry blogsphere. At least that is what Wikipedia told me when I was doing some internet research on poetry blogs.

Looking back over the posts from today, I think I am going to like this blogging thing. I probably won't always post as much as today, but I'll try to be as regular as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click this! Ha Ha! Gil, man...I googled you. What the hell is this? Anyway, glad to see you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. And Reynolds, bro, long time no burn one down...what gives, man? Gil, can Reynolds see what I write? Anyway, maybe we can get together and stare at the metal trees (just kidding, Rick. Seriously, how are you?).

Anonymous said...

Frank the Tank, what's the hezzie dog? Yo, me and Giligan's Island been getting our poetry thing on, and you know this fool. For realz though, we should kick it sometime, but don't think i forgot about that 20 bones you owe for that whack bag of schwag, and i'm out like a boner in gym shorts-
Ren-dog

Anonymous said...

You're smalltime, rp (I gues syou can see what I rihgt!)...always have been.

And I'm talking about that boner, dude.

Oh, snap!

Seriously, sorry about that $20. I'll buy you some beers.

Anonymous said...

Don't count your chickens until they're hatched. Terri Hatcher is hot. At least i know my times tables.